Your experience will be valued!
Matrix Providers is offering an opportunity for a civilian Certified Nurse Midwife to provide services to our soldiers and their families at Travis Air Force Base in Fairfield, CA.
- Financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
- Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental and vision plans, 401k
- Paid time-off and holidays
- Relocation options
- Guaranteed hours
- Malpractice provided with tail coverage
For more information, please contact Ruby Mangum at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Certified Nurse Midwife will have the following qualifications:
- Graduated from an accredited baccalaureate degree program in nursing (BSN) acceptable to the USAF Surgeon General
- Completion of an approved course in nurse midwifery acceptable to the USAF Surgeon General.
- Master's degree from accredited program in specialty.
- Have and maintain a current license to practice nursing as a registered nurse in a US jurisdiction.
- Certified as a Nurse Midwife by the American Midwifery Certification Board (AMCB).
- Has and maintains current BLS, ACLS and NRP certification.
Masters Degree - MA