Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Physicians Group is seeking to hire an LVN for the Cardiac and Vascular Center.
The location is Cardiac and Vascular Center 1924 Forest Ridge Drive Bedford TX 76021
Salary range is $18.56/hour – Max $28.19/hour – based on relevant experience.
• Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse or Physician, this position functions as a vital member of the healthcare team who contributes to the success of the practice by demonstrating customer/patient focus, effective communication, professionalism, and teamwork. Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate comprehensive care provided to selected patient populations and their families. The essential job functions for this position are:
• Performs basic nursing care for patients by following established standards and procedures. May perform specific nursing care as it relates to specialty of the practice.
• Collects patient data such as vital signs, notes how the patient looks and acts or responds to stimuli and reports this
• Prepares and administers injections, performs routine tests, treats wounds and changes bandages.
• Prepares patient records and files using established medical record forms/automated systems and documentation practices.
• Administers certain prescribed medications and monitors and documents treatment progress and patient response.
• Participates in the implementation and evaluation of patient care based on practice guidelines, standards of care, and
• Monitors and documents treatment progress and patient response.
• Conveys information to patients and families about health status, health maintenance, and management of acute and chronic conditions.
• Participates in teams to improve patient care processes and outcomes.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Stress testing experience a plus
• LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse required And
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Or
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support and additional specialty certifications if applicable required.
• Knowledge of basic nursing processes and understanding of healthcare technology, equipment, and supplies.
• Familiarity with state law on nursing care, nurse practice guidelines, and clinic policies and procedures.
• Ability to effectively communicate to staff and patients.
• Demonstrate sound judgment and composure with the ability to take appropriate action in questionable or emergency situations.
• Maintains a positive, caring attitude towards patients.
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served. Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals. At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Education Required:2 Year Degree - AS
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :