Texas Health Resources
Come join the Critical Care Nursing Team at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano, a MAGNET recognized facility.
Texas Health Plano is located at 6200 W Parker Rd, Plano, TX 75093
Salary Range: $25.00 - $50.40/hour, commensurate with working experience
Full-time; 40 hrs/week. Monday - Friday (8-5) Some on-Call requirement
Our brand-new Neuro Interventional unit is searching for a Registered Nurse on a full-time basis. If you have procedural experience and looking to join a Magnet facility, look no further. The ability to function in a fast-paced environment is essential
Neuro Special Procedures Department highlights:
• Schedule is Monday through Friday.
• On-Call is required
• Cross training into Cath Lab
• Unit offers Autonomy, knowledge, respect. Will gain so much knowledge of the electrical conduction system, anatomy and technology
T he ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications :
• BSN preferred. RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date
• One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program.
• RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
• Neuro and OR Procedural experience preferred
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Required; Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire.
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Required
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Required
• CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 60 Days Required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Dallas is a 900-bed MAGNET-designated hospital, a Level II Major Trauma facility, the first hospital in Dallas to achieve chest pain center accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers and recipient of the American Heart Association's Mission: Lifeline Silver Quality Achievement Award. We are a top-notch choice in North Texas for cancer care, cardiology, emergency medicine, neurosciences, orthopedics, senior care, women's services and a renowned Level III neonatal intensive care unit.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For®" (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees' Choice "Best Places to Work" by Glassdoor
• Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model (EMRAM) Stage 7 Revalidation (2016)
Primary Location: TX-Plano
Job: RN/Registered Nurse
Organization: Texas Health Plano 6200 West Parker Road TX 75093-7914
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Share On :